Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Writing tips for making a good motivation letter

I am writing this tip for me. I collected these ideas from my brother's motivation letter. I don't know if he was truly aware of the content he has put into it, but I really loved the presentation of ideas in there.

First Motivation Heading:

Background

  1. Domestic Scenario
  2. International Scenario to compare for investment
  3. The investors (criteria where they want to invest and what field of interest does it catch)
  4. The factors of growth affecting the tension on your field of study.

Roles and Inclinations

  1. Challenges (How you overcame the challenges during your bachelor studies and what motivated you much)
  2. Motives (How the motives developed to pursue further career)
  3. Contribution (How you can contribute towards
    • time
    • money
    • energy
  • )

Professional Career:

  1. Why I pursue?
  2. What chances I got?
  3. What steps I walked over?
  4. What can I aid to?
  5. Why I need this course?
    • Growing Market
      • Where to start
      • When to start
      • What to fill up the gap

Relevance of Course for Employing Organization

Organization development

  • What the organization is about?
  • What program?
  • My TOR activities!
  • How I did my work with colleagues?
    1. How I felt about the work in progress of the institution?
    2. Why the progress is hindered?
    3. What skills are important for this job. emotions!!

Personal attachment to job

  • In the job, who was I affected by?
    • Who were I involved my tasks for?
  • International education!! What does that account for
    • language
    • culture
  • What my organization plans with its future?
    • tackling problem
    • What I couldn't do?
    • methods and actions required?
  • What my future studies can deal with to the best interest of my organization?

No comments:

Post a Comment